Hey, it’s Tarryn here, and I’m getting ready to open the founding memberships to Best Body very soon! I hope you’re getting ready to ROCK the best version of you. Anyways, I’ve got some great stuff in this blog post for you today….like…
- I’m announcing the winners of the Best Body Membership Contest.
- A brief intro to what Best Body is about (at its core – pardon the pun).
The Main Purpose of Best Body
The main purpose of Best Body is to HELP YOU become the best version of you – by getting better core strength, flexibility, tone, and achieve healthy weight loss in a supportive and encouraging environment – and feel good about making yourself a priority.
Best Body was created after it became clear to us that…
- Too many people suffer from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines unnecessarily
- Most people put themselves towards the bottom of their priority list – which leaves them exhausted and lethargic both mentally and physically
- Too many people are not comfortable in their own skin and feel guilty about spending time doing something good for themselves
Anyways, Best Body is, quite literally, a project. And over the course of a minimum of 12 weeks – you’ll be building a better body and a better you. I will be too!
In fact, I’ll be selecting someone’s journey…and turning it into a successful inspiring case study. To help others earlier on in their journeys know what is possible.
We won’t only be teaching Best Body Wattle Grove members how to build a better body.
We’ll be showing them as well.
- How to get fit and health in a sustainable way
- How to be motivated to continue making progress
- How to be strong, pain free, and have a healthy weight body
- How to make yourself a priority without anyone you care about missing out
- How to be the best version of you
- How to regain confidence to wear the clothing you love
- How to feel good about yourself and be a better person for the people you love
- How be at your best without the injuries
- How to calm your mind and body when it matters most
- How to be comfortable in your own skin
- How strengthen muscles to offload and protect your joints to keep you moving smoothly
- How to be aligned with a stronger mind
- How to move away from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines
- How to maximize your pregnancy journey and bounce back afterwards with your post-baby body
Winners of the Best Body Membership Contest Announced
We had SO MANY ridiculously good entries for the Best Body Wattle Grove Membership contest. And thank YOU for all the amazing and thoughtful entries.
Picking two winners was very difficult and I couldn’t do it. So I’ve decided to split it into 3 winners of 4 month memberships.
It’s a little delayed as we have had a little bit of a technical hiccup yesterday but it’s all good now.
But after lots of reading and thinking today, I’ve just chosen the winners.
Anyway, if you get a chance, it would mean a lot to me if you could take a quick sec and congratulate the winners in the comments section on the competition page – click here.
I am desperate for a local reformer pilates class. After years of physio, chiro, acupuncture – for a bad pelvis after child birth, and gynaecologists, incontinence specialists, for bladder control issues,with no success…I discovered reformer pilates classes. It was my saviour. However, we then moved to WA and there is no local reformer pilates near to where I live. My health has deteriorated over the past two years, I don’t have the time to travel far to fit it my pilates in to my family’s busy schedule. I can’t wait!
What an awesome offer, thanks for the opportunity Tarryn.
I’m a 56yo mum with a beautiful almost-2yo granddaughter. I’m very young at heart but I’m so sick of making “old lady noises” when I’m down on the floor playing with her. I’ve somehow put on 25kg in the 25 years I’ve been married (wait … did I just prove that marriage is fattening??) and after a minor health scare last year, I’ve decided that I’m going to do something for my health so that I might still be around to see bubby get married.
I love technology so I’ve gotten myself a fancy watch that tracks my steps and heart rate (both improving) as I’ve increased my walking over the past few months. Now it’s time to work on my flexibility – I can’t even paint my own toenails anymore!! I recently went to a trainer who showed me some great exercises that I would fit into my regular routine but after only four days my knees gave out and it took another month for the pain to stop so I’m thinking that pilates is the answer to my dilema.
Thanks again for this opportunity. Ursula.
Thanks for reading! Real people with real stories… Again, feel free to take a quick sec and congratulate the winners in the comments section on the competition page – click here.