Hey, it’s Tarryn here, and I’m getting ready to open the Founding Memberships to Best Body tomorrow (Wednesday)…at 9AM! I hope you’re getting ready to ROCK the best version of you. Anyways, I’ve got lots of great stuff in this blog post for you today….like…
- I’m announcing the winners of the Best Body Trigg Membership Contest.
- A brief intro to who the HELL I am and what the heck is a Best Body membership about (at its core – pardon the pun).
- Lots of other cool stuff
But before I get to that, I want you to know…
THE MAIN PURPOSE OF BEST BODY
The main purpose of Best Body is to HELP YOU become the best version of you – by getting better core strength, flexibility, tone, and achieve healthy weight loss in a supportive and encouraging environment – and feel good about making yourself a priority.
BEST BODY WAS CREATED AFTER IT BECAME CLEAR TO ME THAT…
- Too many people suffer from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines unnecessarily
- Most people put themselves towards the bottom of their priority list – which leaves them exhausted and lethargic both mentally and physically
- Too many people are not comfortable in their own skin and feel guilty about spending time doing something good for themselves
- The high intensity workouts some people are performing create a lot of aches and pains, and are too high impact for what their body can handle – they feel good temporarily, but not healthy after the endorphins wear off
In fact, I’ll be selecting someone’s journey…and turning it into a successful inspiring case study. To help others earlier on in their journeys know what is possible.
We won’t only be teaching Best Body Trigg members how to build a better body.
We’ll be showing them as well.
- How to get fit and health in a sustainable way
- How to be motivated to continue making progress
- How to be strong, pain free, and have a healthy weight body
- How to make yourself a priority without anyone you care about missing out
- How to be the best version of you
- How to regain confidence to wear the clothing you love
- How to feel good about yourself and be a better person for the people you love
- How be at your best without the injuries
- How to calm your mind and body when it matters most
- How to be comfortable in your own skin
- How strengthen muscles to offload and protect your joints to keep you moving smoothly
- How to be aligned with a stronger mind
- How to move away from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines
- How to maximise your pregnancy journey and bounce back afterwards with your post-baby body
WHO THE HELL I AM, AND WHAT THE HELL BEST BODY IS ABOUT
If you’re still wondering what the hell Best Body is (and who the hell I am) then this info is probably the most important for you to read. Hands down.
I’m Tarryn Wescombe, mother a beautiful daughter (2.5 yo) and soon to be another, and co-founder of Best Body (www.bestbody.com.au) which originally started as Loftus Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation back in 2010. I’ve been in a privileged position over the past 9 years – facilitating transformational changes and serving a nourishing community of people (I now call my second family).
I’m a self-confessed perfectionist and obsessed with my services. The beach is one of my best friends; one of the reasons why I moved to Perth from Tasmania 12 years ago (I love the blue sky).
Anyway, a common question I’ve been getting asked is what is Best Body about?!
Our Vision is to put an end to preventable suffering in the world!
Our Mission is to provide life changing experiences and deliver real results!
We’ve got a purpose-driven goal to directly help 10,000 ladies prioritise themselves first, by the end of 2021.
But rather than listening to me, I thought these videos from 2 of our Best Body Hillary’s members could explain it better:
WINNERS OF THE BEST BODY MEMBERSHIP CONTEST ANNOUNCED
We had SO MANY ridiculously good entries for the Best Body Trigg Membership contest. And THANK YOU for all the amazing and thoughtful entries.
Picking two winners was very difficult. But after lots of reading and thinking today, I’ve just chosen the winners around 2am this morning #mumlife. So many entries would have been worthy winners!!
Anyway, if you get a chance, it would mean a lot to me if you could take a quick sec and congratulate the winners in the comments section on this page.
“I am currently a Best Body, Hillarys member. Looking after my body has always been a priority and a way of feeling happier allowing me to function better. At the time of joining BB, I was facing some personal challenges. I prioritised fitness to not only help me to feel healthier but also to assist with my mental wellbeing. My life, like many, is busy and in the past I have placed myself on the lower spectrum of priority. Since prioritising my time for reformer pilates, I have been able to change the way I feel about myself, become more flexible, manage the daily stresses in my life more positively and mindfully and function better (mentally and physically). Additionally, I have reduced aches and pains and have a range of stretches that assist me when at a desk for long periods. I would love the opportunity to be part of your start up program as I find having a set schedule keeps me accountable and more aware of prioritising myself and the physical side to wellbeing. Being a BB member has been really special on many levels and I love how you prioritise relationships and connections as part of your corporate vision.
I wanted to note that I love the mix of classes too! It is fantastic that you can push your body with activities to raise the heart rate, tone / strengthen muscle and you can also attend a class that is focussed on stretching and includes mindfulness.”
CHECK OUT ALL OF THE ENTRIES BY CLICKING HERE: