Hey, it’s Tarryn here, and I’m getting ready to open the founding memberships to Best Body very soon! I hope you’re getting ready to ROCK the best version of you. Anyways, I’ve got some great stuff in this blog post for you today….like…
- I’m announcing the winners of the Best Body Membership Contest.
- A brief intro to what Best Body is about (at its core – pardon the pun).
The Main Purpose of Best Body
The main purpose of Best Body is to HELP YOU become the best version of you – by getting better core strength, flexibility, tone, and achieve healthy weight loss in a supportive and encouraging environment – and feel good about making yourself a priority.
Best Body was created after it became clear to us that…
- Too many people suffer from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines unnecessarily
- Most people put themselves towards the bottom of their priority list – which leaves them exhausted and lethargic both mentally and physically
- Too many people are not comfortable in their own skin and feel guilty about spending time doing something good for themselves
Anyways, Best Body is, quite literally, a project. And over the course of a minimum of 12 weeks – you’ll be building a better body and a better you. I will be too!
In fact, I’ll be selecting someone’s journey…and turning it into a successful inspiring case study. To help others earlier on in their journeys know what is possible.
We won’t only be teaching Best Body Perth CBD members how to build a better body.
We’ll be showing them as well.
- How to get fit and health in a sustainable way
- How to be motivated to continue making progress
- How to be strong, pain free, and have a healthy weight body
- How to make yourself a priority without anyone you care about missing out
- How to be the best version of you
- How to regain confidence to wear the clothing you love
- How to feel good about yourself and be a better person for the people you love
- How be at your best without the injuries
- How to calm your mind and body when it matters most
- How to be comfortable in your own skin
- How strengthen muscles to offload and protect your joints to keep you moving smoothly
- How to be aligned with a stronger mind
- How to move away from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines
- How to maximize your pregnancy journey and bounce back afterwards with your post-baby body
Winners of the Best Body Membership Contest Announced
We had SO MANY ridiculously good entries for the Best Body Perth CBD Membership contest. And thank YOU for all the amazing and thoughtful entries.
Picking two winners was very difficult and I couldn’t do it. So I’ve decided to split it into 3 winners of 4 month memberships.
It’s a little delayed as we have had a little bit of a technical hiccup yesterday but it’s all good now.
But after lots of reading and thinking today, I’ve just chosen the winners.
Anyway, if you get a chance, it would mean a lot to me if you could take a quick sec and congratulate the winners in the comments section on the competition page – click here.
“Wow what a fabulous prize to give away and so many worthy winners in the mix already ! I’m no more deserving than any of the others but i’ll Happily throw my hat in the ring !
I’m a busy working mum,to a 2 year old diva whom seems to demand to be carried every where ! I’ll take her excuses for as long as I can as I know the days of cuddles are limited.
Like many others pregnancy and child birth took its toll on my body. Amazing as growing a human is and nurturing a child post birth, it’s a challenge seeing ines body change so much. 2018 was super kind (joking) and gifted me a diagnosed chronic shoulder and back injury…. so 2019 is the year to help strengthen my body (& mind).
Commuting to work, long hours and a hectic travel load continue to enable me to make excuses about making time for myself and getting back into a good health routine.
I’m am very excited about best body opening in the CBD, I hope to visit and get moving with you soon. The pass would be the perfect motivation.”
“Hello my name is Charlotte and over the last 2.5 years I have put on 20 kilos and am most definitely not the best version of myself. 4 years ago I finally beat my fat demons and I lost 50 kilos to achieve my dreams of becoming a mum. I went through 3 heartbreaking rounds of unsuccessful IVF but managed to get pregnant naturally only to lose my miracle at 7 weeks. This turned me into an emotional wreck but only on the inside. I still maintained my happy as life persona to the outside world. It was killing me and led to a very black period of depression and anxiety. I am still struggling with this but getting better. Now is my time to get my best body back and my happiness. I would love to get my best body back and feel fab again. Thank you so much!”
“I have been to BB Mount Lawley for various running injuries and love the vibe and atmosphere whenever I’m there – it makes being injured so much easier! After various injuries and as I go through fertility treatment, I have come to realise you need to listen to your body and running kms isn’t necessarily the best way to get fit and healthy. Slowing things down and appreciating what the body can do is essential in finding mindfulness and appreciating life. I know a Pilates membership would help me transition through this change in pace and lifestyle and hopefully help me be the best I can be and bring a new life into this world.”