Hey, it’s Tarryn here, and I’m getting ready to open the Founding Memberships to Best Body tomorrow (Wednesday)…at 9AM! I hope you’re getting ready to ROCK the best version of you. Anyways, I’ve got lots of great stuff in this blog post for you today….like…
- I’m announcing the winners of the Best Body Mount Pleasant Membership Contest.
- A brief intro to who the HELL I am and what the heck is a Best Body membership about (at its core – pardon the pun).
- Lots of other cool stuff
But before I get to that, I want you to know…
THE MAIN PURPOSE OF BEST BODY
The main purpose of Best Body is to HELP YOU become the best version of you – by getting better core strength, flexibility, tone, and achieve healthy weight loss in a supportive and encouraging environment – and feel good about making yourself a priority.
BEST BODY WAS CREATED AFTER IT BECAME CLEAR TO ME THAT…
- Too many people suffer from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines unnecessarily
- Most people put themselves towards the bottom of their priority list – which leaves them exhausted and lethargic both mentally and physically
- Too many people are not comfortable in their own skin and feel guilty about spending time doing something good for themselves
- The high intensity workouts some people are performing create a lot of aches and pains, and are too high impact for what their body can handle – they feel good temporarily, but not healthy after the endorphins wear off
In fact, I’ll be selecting someone’s journey…and turning it into a successful inspiring case study. To help others earlier on in their journeys know what is possible.
We won’t only be teaching Best Body Mount Pleasant members how to build a better body.
We’ll be showing them as well.
- How to get fit and health in a sustainable way
- How to be motivated to continue making progress
- How to be strong, pain free, and have a healthy weight body
- How to make yourself a priority without anyone you care about missing out
- How to be the best version of you
- How to regain confidence to wear the clothing you love
- How to feel good about yourself and be a better person for the people you love
- How be at your best without the injuries
- How to calm your mind and body when it matters most
- How to be comfortable in your own skin
- How strengthen muscles to offload and protect your joints to keep you moving smoothly
- How to be aligned with a stronger mind
- How to move away from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines
- How to maximise your pregnancy journey and bounce back afterwards with your post-baby body
WHO THE HELL I AM, AND WHAT THE HELL BEST BODY IS ABOUT
If you’re still wondering what the hell Best Body is (and who the hell I am) then this info is probably the most important for you to read. Hands down.
I’m Tarryn Wescombe, mother a beautiful daughter (2.5 yo) and soon to be another, and co-founder of Best Body (www.bestbody.com.au) which originally started as Loftus Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation back in 2010. I’ve been in a privileged position over the past 9 years – facilitating transformational changes and serving a nourishing community of people (I now call my second family).
I’m a self-confessed perfectionist and obsessed with my services. The beach is one of my best friends; one of the reasons why I moved to Perth from Tasmania 12 years ago (I love the blue sky).
Anyway, a common question I’ve been getting asked is what is Best Body about?!
Our Vision is to put an end to preventable suffering in the world!
Our Mission is to provide life changing experiences and deliver real results!
We’ve got a purpose-driven goal to directly help 10,000 ladies prioritise themselves first, by the end of 2021.
But rather than listening to me, I thought these videos from 2 of our Best Body members could explain it better:
WINNERS OF THE BEST BODY MEMBERSHIP CONTEST ANNOUNCED
We had SO MANY ridiculously good entries for the Best Body Mount Pleasant Membership contest. And THANK YOU for all the amazing and thoughtful entries.
Picking two winners was very difficult. But after lots of reading and thinking today, I’ve just chosen the winners around 1am this morning.
But instead of picking 2 winners for 6 free months each, I’ve picked 3 winners for 4 months free each. So many entries would have been worthy winners!!
Anyway, if you get a chance, it would mean a lot to me if you could take a quick sec and congratulate the winners in the comments section on this page.
“In 2012 I decided it was time for me – time to get fit, time to lose the baby belly, time to reenergise. I did so well, lost 15kg, was running most days of the week and completed running events such as City to Surf and HBF run for a reason. That all came to a grinding holt in 2014 with a diagnosis of breast cancer. 6 months of chemo, 6 weeks of radiotherapy and way to many steroids for my liking!! I have then spent the last 4 years studying, having recently graduated as a registered nurse heading into the area of oncology. So excited to have achieved this goal but it’s now time to focus on me again, to lose that 15kg again, to gain the fitness and flexibility needed to return to full time work, plus the mental capacity to work in this field. I have returned to the gym but I don’t think this body can run again, ongoing medication impacts my joints. I have seen the amazing results that Pilates can achieve. I am so proud of my body with its battle scars for the fight it has put up to keep me here, it’s now time to give it a little TLC”
WINNING ENTRY #3: BREE LIU – BEST BODY MOUNT PLEASANT AMBASSADOR
“As a GP I’m expected to “walk my talk” but, as a working mum of five, this can often be hard to achieve.
I have previously (pre-kids) practised Pilates, and frequently aspire to getting back into it, especially when I catch myself discussing the health benefits of it with patients.
With the resumption of Pilates I know that my core strength and pelvic floor will improve, my posture will be better, my general strength and tone will be increased & finessed, my stress levels will be decreased, and my overall well-being enhanced. I also know that my back discomfort will improve and my sleep will be better.
Additionally, with the resumption of Pilates, I will be a better role-model for my patients – illustrating to them the importance of prioritising self-care in a healthy, evidence-based fashion.”
CHECK OUT ALL OF THE ENTRIES BY CLICKING HERE: