Hey, it’s Tarryn here, and I’m getting ready to open the founding memberships to Best Body very soon! I hope you’re getting ready to ROCK the best version of you. Anyways, I’ve got some great stuff in this blog post for you today….like…
- I’m announcing the winners of the Best Body Membership Contest.
- A brief intro to what Best Body is about (at its core – pardon the pun).
The Main Purpose of Best Body
The main purpose of Best Body is to HELP YOU become the best version of you – by getting better core strength, flexibility, tone, and achieve healthy weight loss in a supportive and encouraging environment – and feel good about making yourself a priority.
Best Body was created after it became clear to us that…
- Too many people suffer from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines unnecessarily
- Most people put themselves towards the bottom of their priority list – which leaves them exhausted and lethargic both mentally and physically
- Too many people are not comfortable in their own skin and feel guilty about spending time doing something good for themselves
Anyways, Best Body is, quite literally, a project. And over the course of a minimum of 12 weeks – you’ll be building a better body and a better you. I will be too!
In fact, I’ll be selecting someone’s journey…and turning it into a successful inspiring case study. To help others earlier on in their journeys know what is possible.
We won’t only be teaching Best Body Mandurah members how to build a better body.
We’ll be showing them as well.
- How to get fit and health in a sustainable way
- How to be motivated to continue making progress
- How to be strong, pain free, and have a healthy weight body
- How to make yourself a priority without anyone you care about missing out
- How to be the best version of you
- How to regain confidence to wear the clothing you love
- How to feel good about yourself and be a better person for the people you love
- How be at your best without the injuries
- How to calm your mind and body when it matters most
- How to be comfortable in your own skin
- How strengthen muscles to offload and protect your joints to keep you moving smoothly
- How to be aligned with a stronger mind
- How to move away from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines
- How to maximize your pregnancy journey and bounce back afterwards with your post-baby body
Winners of the Best Body Membership Contest Announced
We had SO MANY ridiculously good entries for the Best Body Mandurah Membership contest. And thank YOU for all the amazing and thoughtful entries.
Picking two winners was very difficult and I couldn’t do it. So I’ve decided to split it into 3 winners of 4 month memberships.
It’s a little delayed as we have had a little bit of a technical hiccup yesterday but it’s all good now.
But after lots of reading and thinking today, I’ve just chosen the winners.
Anyway, if you get a chance, it would mean a lot to me if you could take a quick sec and congratulate the winners in the comments section on the competition page – click here.
Hi Tarryn, I’m trying to find some form of exercise that will help me to become strong, fit and flexible. According to my physio, I have “diabolical” knees. He is 100% sure I will need a knee replacement in my 60’s (I am 48 this year) and I am 100% determined to prove him wrong. I am a strong believer that the body can heal itself with the right mind set and exercise. This program would help me to become strong in mind and body without the added stress on my knees. I feel that if my body is strong and my core is strong then it will have a flow on affect for the rest of my body. I am a vet nurse and spend so much time on my feet and always caring for and putting out for others whether it be our beautiful patients or their owners, it would be so nice to give myself something back. I would love to feel strong and healthy and I know this would help me to get there.
I’ll be 53 this year and have until about 3 years ago always been very active and been able to deal with injuries. The past 3 years I’ve spend a lot of time flying back and forth to look after my parents in Europe which prevented me to have a regular fitness regime and haven’t been doing much more than walking my dogs. I’ve moved nearly a year ago to the Mandurah area to be closer to my partners family and haven’t been able to get into a routine or any exercise. My mum recently passed away, I’ll be a first time grandmother in early May and have decided this is it; time to take MY life serious and do anything possible to make it last as long as possible. In the past I’ve have done Pilates and always found it very helpful to get over injuries but mainly to keep general strength and fitness.
I would love to start going to your new studio not only will my body become a better one, it’ll give me the opportunity to meet new people and enrich my life. Thank you.
Hi Tarryn, I used to do Pilates when I was in my 20s 🙂 but I am 51 now. Life changed and went down hill after I turned 22, I became a single mom, 4 lives depended on my earnings, my parents, my daughter and my own. I have worked very very hard to provide my family, and supported my daughter all the way until she finished her degree. On top of that, I had a bleeding disorder, finally sorted it out in 2016 after years of struggling.
My dad passed away 8 years ago, my daughter graduated 7 years, my mom recently placed in an aged care. I finally able to work hard and save enough money for myself to get my first home. In addition, I was lucky to have met my husband now, 3.5 years ago.
I am now able to have time and money for myself, and I would love to do Pilates again to strengthen my core, my lumbar spine ( one of the cushions between the 4th and 5th bones is slightly out, been experiencing pain for years, manageable but at times is unbearable ), tone up and achieve flexibility. I know I can do it with your help, just a little push by You 🙂
Thanks for reading! Real people with real stories… Again, feel free to take a quick sec and congratulate the winners in the comments section on the competition page – click here.