Hey, it’s Tarryn here, and I’m getting ready to open the Founding Memberships to Best Body Launceston on Thursday…at 9AM! I hope you’re getting ready to ROCK the best version of you. Anyways, I’ve got lots of great stuff in this blog post for you today….like…
- I’m announcing the winners of the Best Body Launceston Membership Contest.
- A brief intro to who the HELL I am and what the heck is a Best Body membership about (at its core – pardon the pun).
- Lots of other cool stuff
But before I get to that, I want you to know…
THE MAIN PURPOSE OF BEST BODY
The main purpose of Best Body is to HELP YOU become the best version of you – by getting better core strength, flexibility, tone, and achieve healthy weight loss in a supportive and encouraging environment – and feel good about making yourself a priority. Basically get back into the best shape of your life, both physically and mentally.
BEST BODY WAS CREATED AFTER IT BECAME CLEAR TO ME THAT…
- Too many people suffer from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines unnecessarily
- Most people put themselves towards the bottom of their priority list – which leaves them exhausted and lethargic both mentally and physically
- Too many people are not comfortable in their own skin and feel guilty about spending time doing something good for themselves
- The high intensity workouts some people are performing create a lot of aches and pains, and are too high impact for what their body can handle – they feel good temporarily, but not healthy after the endorphins wear off
In fact, I’ll be selecting someone’s journey…and turning it into a successful inspiring case study. To help others earlier on in their journeys know what is possible.
We won’t only be teaching Best Body Launceston members how to build a better body.
We’ll be showing them as well.
- How to get fit and health in a sustainable way
- How to be motivated to continue making progress
- How to be strong, pain free, and have a healthy weight body
- How to make yourself a priority without anyone you care about missing out
- How to be the best version of you
- How to regain confidence to wear the clothing you love
- How to feel good about yourself and be a better person for the people you love
- How be at your best without the injuries
- How to calm your mind and body when it matters most
- How to be comfortable in your own skin
- How strengthen muscles to offload and protect your joints to keep you moving smoothly
- How to be aligned with a stronger mind
- How to move away from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines
- How to maximise your pregnancy journey and bounce back afterwards with your post-baby body
WHO THE HELL I AM, AND WHAT THE HELL BEST BODY IS ABOUT
If you’re still wondering what the hell Best Body is (and who the hell I am) then this info is probably the most important for you to read. Hands down.
I’m Tarryn Wescombe, mother of two beautiful daughters (4 yo and 1 yo) and co-founder of Best Body (www.bestbody.com.au) which originally started as Loftus Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation back in 2010. I’ve been in a privileged position over the past 11+ years – facilitating transformational changes and serving a nourishing community of people (I now call my second family).
I’m a self-confessed perfectionist and obsessed with my services. The beach is one of my best friends; one of the reasons why I moved to Perth from Tasmania 14 years ago (I love the blue sky).
Anyway, a common question I’ve been getting asked is what is Best Body about?!
We exist to create opportunities for every person on the planet to live their best life!
Our Mission is to provide life changing experiences and deliver real results!
We’ve got a purpose-driven goal to directly help 10,000 ladies prioritise themselves first (so they can give the world the best of themselves, instead of what is left of themselves), by the end of 2022. (we do serve some brave men too!!)
But rather than listening to me, I thought these videos from 2 of our Best Body Hillary’s members could explain it better:
(CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER MORE MEMBER FEEDBACK)
(CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER MORE MEMBER FEEDBACK)
WINNERS OF THE BEST BODY MEMBERSHIP CONTEST ANNOUNCED
We had SO MANY ridiculously good entries for the Best Body Launceston Membership contest. And THANK YOU for all the amazing and thoughtful entries.
Picking two winners was very difficult. But after lots of reading and thinking today, I’ve just chosen the winners around 2am this morning #mumlife. So many entries would have been worthy winners!!
Anyway, if you get a chance, it would mean a lot to me if you could take a quick sec and congratulate the winners in the comments section on this page.
When you are a teenager I wondered how old ladies “let” themselves get cankles, stop sitting crossed legged, can’t tie their shoes and need to pee every 5 mins.
Then I had a work place injury and 2 & 3 vertebra are crush together in my late 20’s.Had difficult births in my 30’s , but 2 awesome kids resulted.
Found you shouldn’t do a mother/daughter wheelbarrow race on sand in your 40’s as your Swiss cheese Achilles goes pop but not snap.
Falling on both knees while traversing a dingy to a tiny boat in the middle of the Atlantic in your 50’s is just plain dumb.
Then last week, thinking I could do yoga, only to find sitting on grass for the entire lesson was ridiculous as the bendy people made cat shapes I made a lump look good.
One day I’ll be a grandmother, I need to be able to do that without wee coming out, ceasing half way or just plan not being able to move.
I feel like I am becoming the cankle ladies of my youth and need help to stop that.
CHECK OUT ALL OF THE ENTRIES BY CLICKING HERE: