Hey, it’s Tarryn here, and I’m getting ready to open the Founding Memberships to Best Body tomorrow (Saturday)…at 9AM! I hope you’re getting ready to ROCK the best version of you. Anyways, I’ve got lots of great stuff in this blog post for you today….like…
- I’m announcing the winners of the Best Body Innaloo Membership Contest.
- A brief intro to who the HELL I am and what the heck is a Best Body membership about (at its core – pardon the pun).
- Lots of other cool stuff
But before I get to that, I want you to know…
THE MAIN PURPOSE OF BEST BODY
The main purpose of Best Body is to HELP YOU become the best version of you – by getting better core strength, flexibility, tone, and achieve healthy weight loss in a supportive and encouraging environment – and feel good about making yourself a priority. Basically get back into the best shape of your life, both physically and mentally.
BEST BODY WAS CREATED AFTER IT BECAME CLEAR TO ME THAT…
- Too many people suffer from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines unnecessarily
- Most people put themselves towards the bottom of their priority list – which leaves them exhausted and lethargic both mentally and physically
- Too many people are not comfortable in their own skin and feel guilty about spending time doing something good for themselves
- The high intensity workouts some people are performing create a lot of aches and pains, and are too high impact for what their body can handle – they feel good temporarily, but not healthy after the endorphins wear off
In fact, I’ll be selecting someone’s journey…and turning it into a successful inspiring case study. To help others earlier on in their journeys know what is possible.
We won’t only be teaching Best Body Innaloo members how to build a better body.
We’ll be showing them as well.
- How to get fit and health in a sustainable way
- How to be motivated to continue making progress
- How to be strong, pain free, and have a healthy weight body
- How to make yourself a priority without anyone you care about missing out
- How to be the best version of you
- How to regain confidence to wear the clothing you love
- How to feel good about yourself and be a better person for the people you love
- How be at your best without the injuries
- How to calm your mind and body when it matters most
- How to be comfortable in your own skin
- How strengthen muscles to offload and protect your joints to keep you moving smoothly
- How to be aligned with a stronger mind
- How to move away from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines
- How to maximise your pregnancy journey and bounce back afterwards with your post-baby body
WHO THE HELL I AM, AND WHAT THE HELL BEST BODY IS ABOUT
If you’re still wondering what the hell Best Body is (and who the hell I am) then this info is probably the most important for you to read. Hands down.
I’m Tarryn Wescombe, mother of two beautiful daughters (3 yo and 9 weeks old) and co-founder of Best Body (www.bestbody.com.au) which originally started as Loftus Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation back in 2010. I’ve been in a privileged position over the past 9+ years – facilitating transformational changes and serving a nourishing community of people (I now call my second family).
I’m a self-confessed perfectionist and obsessed with my services. The beach is one of my best friends; one of the reasons why I moved to Perth from Tasmania 13 years ago (I love the blue sky).
Anyway, a common question I’ve been getting asked is what is Best Body about?!
Our Vision is to put an end to preventable suffering in the world!
Our Mission is to provide life changing experiences and deliver real results!
We’ve got a purpose-driven goal to directly help 10,000 ladies prioritise themselves first (so they can give the world the best of themselves, instead of what is left of themselves), by the end of 2021. (we do serve some brave men too!!)
But rather than listening to me, I thought these videos from 2 of our Best Body Hillary’s members could explain it better:
(CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER MORE MEMBER CASE STUDIES)
WINNERS OF THE BEST BODY MEMBERSHIP CONTEST ANNOUNCED
We had SO MANY ridiculously good entries for the Best Body Innaloo Membership contest. And THANK YOU for all the amazing and thoughtful entries.
Picking two winners was very difficult. But after lots of reading and thinking today, I’ve just chosen the winners around 2am this morning #mumlife. So many entries would have been worthy winners!!
Anyway, if you get a chance, it would mean a lot to me if you could take a quick sec and congratulate the winners in the comments section on this page.
I took the plunge 9 months ago and joined BB Hillarys and have been grateful ever since for the way it has changed my body, mindset and view on life. I have struggled for years with social anxiety and had a total “gym” phobia before joining.
Like many I had tried the physio, chiro, dry needling, cupping, remedial massage, exercise physiologist and finally occupation therapy and couldn’t find something that kept the pain away long term. My Occ Therapist then suggested I see the exercise physiologist. Every new appointment he asked had I been doing my exercises assigned to me? Well of course I hadn’t! Completely unmotivated to do this at home.
Come in Best Body! I had seen this on my facebook feed a few times. I thought the only way for me to do the exercise is to commit to a class. But I had a phobia! I checked out the photos posted of women about my middle age, about my body shape, not too scary so I found a studio close to me and thought what the hell . . . I’m going to go get an assessment.
After the assessment, I had a few one on ones, still not so scary, then I had to book a class. Holy shit!!! Fear took over me. Waiting, waiting, waiting in the waiting room to the very last minute to go to class. Maybe I could just go home now! No, don’t be stupid you have to do it. You’ve paid for this so hubbie will be dark at you.
All this must have been written all over my face because this lovely BB gentleman, doing his work on a laptop at reception, asked if I was ok?!!!! Christ, I wish I could say yes. No I’m freaking the hell out here!!!! So I just smile and laugh nervously. I’ll take you through and introduce you to your teacher. Thank the Lord for Daniel! So he did. And I am very grateful. The first classes I was so unco and totally inflexible but gradually over time things improved and so did my confidence.
My core strength has improved tremendously and I am able to manage my pain a lot better. I so look forward to the classes which are the highlight to my week and I feel AMAZING after them. I love how every class is different and every teacher you learn something new. I know this is just the beginning.
I love the way BB look at the total picture of health, mind and body. This resonates well with me. Not only am I feeling stronger, I am more confident in myself and have a greater outlook on life.
Going forward I would love to increase my exercise time and look at healthier eating habits, which I would also love to see on the BB feed.
Good luck with the addition of the Innaloo studio. Nothing but praise and gratitude from one very happy customer!
CHECK OUT ALL OF THE ENTRIES BY CLICKING HERE: