Hey, it’s Tarryn here, and I’m getting ready to open the founding memberships to Best Body very soon! I hope you’re getting ready to ROCK the best version of you. Anyways, I’ve got some great stuff in this blog post for you today….like…
- I’m announcing the winners of the Best Body Membership Contest.
- A brief intro to what Best Body is about (at its core – pardon the pun).
The Main Purpose of Best Body
The main purpose of Best Body is to HELP YOU become the best version of you – by getting better core strength, flexibility, tone, and achieve healthy weight loss in a supportive and encouraging environment – and feel good about making yourself a priority.
Best Body was created after it became clear to us that…
- Too many people suffer from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines unnecessarily
- Most people put themselves towards the bottom of their priority list – which leaves them exhausted and lethargic both mentally and physically
- Too many people are not comfortable in their own skin and feel guilty about spending time doing something good for themselves
Anyways, Best Body is, quite literally, a project. And over the course of a minimum of 12 weeks – you’ll be building a better body and a better you. I will be too!
In fact, I’ll be selecting someone’s journey…and turning it into a successful inspiring case study. To help others earlier on in their journeys know what is possible.
We won’t only be teaching Best Body Currambine members how to build a better body.
We’ll be showing them as well.
- How to get fit and health in a sustainable way
- How to be motivated to continue making progress
- How to be strong, pain free, and have a healthy weight body
- How to make yourself a priority without anyone you care about missing out
- How to be the best version of you
- How to regain confidence to wear the clothing you love
- How to feel good about yourself and be a better person for the people you love
- How be at your best without the injuries
- How to calm your mind and body when it matters most
- How to be comfortable in your own skin
- How strengthen muscles to offload and protect your joints to keep you moving smoothly
- How to be aligned with a stronger mind
- How to move away from back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines
- How to maximize your pregnancy journey and bounce back afterwards with your post-baby body
Winners of the Best Body Membership Contest Announced
We had SO MANY ridiculously good entries for the Best Body Currambine Membership contest. And thank YOU for all the amazing and thoughtful entries.
Picking two winners was very difficult and I couldn’t do it. So I’ve decided to split it into 4 winners of 3 month memberships.
It’s a little delayed as I have been busy running early morning events for our lovely Duncraig community.
But after lots of reading and thinking today, I’ve just chosen the winners.
Anyway, if you get a chance, it would mean a lot to me if you could take a quick sec and congratulate the winners in the comments section on the competition page – click here.
Sara Young (Best Body Currambine Ambassador)
Hi Tarryn, I have always wanted to try reformer Pilates. I have struggled with my body since I was a kid. I topped the scales at 110kg and at only 160cm, was morbidly obese. Through surgery, I have managed to drop to 68kg. Yes, the excess weight has moved in the right direction, but what lies beneath my skin needs sorting out… I believe there are these things called muscles 🙂 I have always had a belly and really need to discover my core. I think Pilates is the only way I can find this hidden core. I really would love your help to transform my body. If I were to win this competition, you would get 110% commitment from me… I don’t do things by halves. I would be eternally grateful. Thank you
Cara Fisher (Best Body Currambine Ambassador)