Hey there, hope you’re having an awesome day and have been enjoying this week’s updates.
Apologies for putting Bassendean in the subject line in the last email, I’m 13 weeks pregnant 🤰 (does pregnancy brain count?).
Anyways…as you probably know, we’re opening Best Body Mount Pleasant soon to 100 people.
Now check this out…I’m going to run a little contest here and give Reformer Pilates memberships (4 times per week for 6 months) to two winners: I’ll announce the winners next week.
This is YOUR chance to win a Reformer Pilates membership.
This Will Only Take a Couple of Minutes…All You Have to Do Is Answer ONE Question In the comments section of this blog post. Make sure you post it in the comment section, and not anywhere else 🙂 … Now, tell me…
- How you think a Best Body Reformer Pilates membership can help you. (Or, if you already have your ideal body, tell us why you think Best Body Reformer Pilates is the nourishment that can help you take it to the next level).
(Note: If you’re particularly excited about building a better you – then…let me know EXACTLY which aspect you most want to achieve). That’s it!
Entries with more SPECIFICS have a better chance of winning.
If you’re a current member at our other locations, feel free to leave me a note about some of the results you’ve achieved, and if YOU win, you’ll receive a 6 month membership.
On Monday, I’m going to go through every single one of your responses and award the winners early Tuesday morning. If you win, you’re gonna get
- Access (4 times per week) to the Reformer Pilates classes at Mount Pleasant for 6 months, where you’ll receive guidance and support to build a body you love.
- A support squad to celebrate with you when life is going good, and to help pick you back up when life throws it’s challenges
- Progress coaching session every 90 days
- Invite to our exclusive member only events (not to be missed!!)
- your new ‘happy place’, where YOU are the priority
I’ll award two winners. I’m really excited to read your entry and hear what you have to say… Good luck!
P.S. I’ll update you early next week if you are interested in becoming a founding member for Mount Pleasant.