[Note: The very bottom of this post gives instructions for becoming an early access member of Best Body Greenwood]
Anytime serious challenges arise, we always take time to revisit why we do what we do…
The Main Purpose of Best Body
The main purpose of Best Body is to help you get pain free, build a better body, and become the best version of YOU – physically and mentally – by getting better core strength, flexibility, tone, and achieve your ideal body weight in a supportive and encouraging environment – and to feel good about making yourself a priority – ultimately so you live your best life in a body you love, without the setbacks that can be prevented.
There were many missed opportunities in my Nan’s life from health and medical professionals, so a part of our mission is to make sure we create and give those opportunities to others through the latest and best evidence based advice, coaching and support, and a holistic approach. We want to put an end to preventable suffering in the world!
Best Body was created after it became clear to us that…
- Too many people suffer from back and hip problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines unnecessarily
- Most people put themselves towards the bottom of their priority list – which leaves them exhausted and lethargic both mentally and physically
- Too many people are not comfortable in their own skin and feel guilty about spending time doing something good for themselves
Where We’re At With Best Body Greenwood
Although Best Body Greenwood isn’t ready to fully open back up, we’re allowing a limited number of memberships to re-start, just with physiotherapy and exercise physiology Reformer classes. Our Instructors cannot yet re-join us due to the State Government guidelines.
Anyway, when Best Body Greenwood re-opens fully, I want to make absolutely sure that the studio is crystal clean with all of the hygiene protocols and stocks required to keep everyone safe and healthy – before, during, and after classes.
And so I’m offering an initial group of 75 people access to Best Body Greenwood for a saving off the eventual price. (I was originally going to offer spots to 100 people, but we only have limited Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology Reformer classes available).
Here’s the tradeoff:
I want you to complete 1-2 surveys…
….and in exchange for this, you’ll get savings on the final price of memberships. Oh, and you’ll stay on that price for life (note: this is not transferable under any circumstances).
What We Cover in The Best Body Membership
As you’d probably be aware, we offer every member a complimentary Body Assessment (valued at $80) every 90 days with our health professionals, to make sure we’re helping you achieve your goals in the best way possible and keep you on the right pathway. For newbies, there is also one at the 28-day mark – to make sure we hit your movement sweet spot and achieve your desired results faster.
Together we cover…
- How to get fit and health in a sustainable way
- How to be motivated to continue making progress
- How to be strong, pain free, and have a healthy weight body
- How to make yourself a priority without anyone you care about missing out
- How to be the best version of you
- How to regain confidence to wear the clothing you love
- How to feel good about yourself and be a better person for the people you love
- How to be at your best without the injuries
- How to calm your mind and body when it matters most
- How to be comfortable in your own skin
- How strengthen muscles to really nourish your joints to keep you moving smoothly, with less effort
- How to be aligned with a stronger body and stronger mind
- How to sort out your back problems, shoulder issues, knee pain, neck pain and migraines
Best Body Reformer memberships usually cost $38 for one class, $50 for two, or $60 for three. I know some places charge $65+ for small group Pilates and much more for a 1 on 1 session. But early access members can re-join for $50 per week and do 3 classes per week ($16.67 per class). Available until all spots are taken.
With that said, I might as well get to the part about…
How to Become an Early Access Member of Best Body Greenwood
Simply email email@example.com right now. If you want to re-activate your previous membership now, then email in as well.
Offers will be sent on a first-come, first-served fashion (i.e. , if you are the first person to email Best Body Greenwood, then you’ll be first to be offered a spot).
A waiting list will be created for those who miss out, and they’ll get first access in the next stage.
If You Want to Get Started on Monday…these are the Physio classes available next week
- Monday 6am/ 7am/ 9.30am and 4pm/ 5pm/6pm with Keegan (Physio)
Tuesday 4pm/ 5pm/6pm with Keegan (Physio)
Wednesday 6am/ 7am/ 9.30am with Keegan (Physio)
Thursday 6am/ 7am/ 9.30am and 5pm/6pm with Keegan (Physio)
Friday 6am/ 7am/ 9.30am with Keegan (Physio)
We have strict hygiene protocols in place, with great feedback from clients who have been doing our Physio Reformer classes over recent weeks.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org now if you wish to start your membership this coming Monday.
Scott ‘Baby Steps’ Wescombe